- The 6 Weight-Loss Tips That Science Actually Knows...
- Putting the Science behind Exercise – Workout Smar...
- HOW TO GET MOTIVATED when you don't feel like WORK...
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Exercisers
- 5 Ways to Get Motivated
- 7 Cheap Ways to Get More Protein in Your Diet
- Meeting Protein Needs Simply by Eating
- High-Protein Diet for Weight Loss
- 7-Minute Workout
- We Tried It: The 7-Minute Workout
- The Scientific 7-Minute Workout
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (54)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (199)
To use rope-jumping for fitness, you need to be skilled enough to jump continuously for twenty to thirty minutes, and jumping that long and ...
Of no other fat-loss activity -- eating less, walking on a treadmill, doing sit-ups -- can it be said that participants eagerly count the mi...
Aging does not cause you to lose muscles. Loss of muscle is caused by lack of exercise. You can preserve both muscle size and strength by co...
For Blog Action Day , here are some tips for better bicycling. You'll feel virtuous every time you ride your bicycle instead of driving...
Athletes tend to push themselves 120 percent while exercising because their main objective is to jump higher, run faster or become stronger....